Veterinary Clinic Careers
ALTA MESA ANIMAL HOSPITAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND OFFERS:
Experienced veterinary technician/assistant needed!
- Position is full-time, including rotating Saturday shifts
- Technical skills desired: excellent patient care skills, safe and effective animal restraint, laboratory collection (including venipuncture), surgical assistance including IV catheterization and anesthesia monitoring, digital radiography (both body and dental); dental cleaning and proper charting, medical record management, and other skills as assigned.
- Inter-personal skills desired: excellent client and inter- team service (Our hospital standards are that all employees are friendly, respectful, helpful, professional to everyone we interact with)
- Leadership opportunity available for the right candidate.
- Required experience: Veterinary Technician – 1 year – CVT preferred; Veterinary Assistant – 2 years
- We offer full benefits, 401(k), uniform allowance and continuing education opportunities
- We are a drug-free employer – pre-employment drug screen required
- Please stop in to fill out an application, Monday – Friday between 9 am – 6 pm, Saturday 9 am – 4 pm
6704 E Brown Rd
Mesa, AZ 85205
You may also email your resume to [email protected]